Radar charts


Minimum Category field on angular axis


[picosoul said:]
Hi,
I tried the example for radar graph, and I changed the xml data into only containing 5 category field.
It threw this exception :
RangeError: Index '5' specified is out of bounds.
at mx.collections::ListCollectionView/setItemAt()[E:\dev\3.1.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\collections\ListCollectionView.as:446]
at mx.collections::ListCollectionView/http://www.adobe.com/2006/actionscript/flash/proxy::setProperty()[E:\dev\3.1.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\collections\ListCollectionView.as:731]
at Radar/initMainDataSource()[C:\Documents and Settings\Borrys Hasian\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\WorkForce\src\Radar.mxml:661]
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at DataLoader/completeHandler()[C:\Documents and Settings\Borrys Hasian\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\WorkForce\src\DataLoader.as:68]
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()
Is there a minimum number of category field?
Thx :)
[dmandrioli said:]
Hi,
There is no minimum number of category. To verify you're not encountering a bug, can you post a minimal sample which reproduce this error ?
Thanks,
SystemAdmin
110000D4XK
‏2008-09-24T15:24:44Z
[dmandrioli said:]
Hi,
There is no minimum number of category. To verify you're not encountering a bug, can you post a minimal sample which reproduce this error ?
Thanks,
More...
[picosoul said:]
Hi Damien,
I changed the default countries.xml from iLog example, into this :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<data>
<!--<br /> Translate the following 'labels' block and the 'name' attribute of each <series> tag<br /> -->
<labels>
<label>GDP</label>
<label>GDP Real Growth Rate</label>
<label>Infant Mortality</label>
<label>Life Expectancy</label>
<label>Population</label>
</labels>
<series id="Bangladesh" name="Bangladesh">
<value>0.02346382978723404</value>
<value>0.4083333333333334</value>
<value>0.6336032388663968</value>
<value>0.7650030807147258</value>
<value>0.11047852872277523</value>
</series>
<series id="Brazil" name="Brazil">
<value>0.1269787234042553</value>
<value>0.425</value>
<value>0.29969635627530367</value>
<value>0.8834257547751078</value>
<value>0.14247173404302946</value>
</series>
<series id="China" name="China">
<value>0.6180425531914894</value>
<value>0.7583333333333333</value>
<value>0.24473684210526317</value>
<value>0.8905730129390017</value>
<value>1</value>
</series>
</data>
I didn't change any other, just the xml file.
Thx :)
SystemAdmin
110000D4XK
‏2008-09-24T17:02:24Z
[picosoul said:]
Hi Damien,
I changed the default countries.xml from iLog example, into this :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<data>
<!--<br /> Translate the following 'labels' block and the 'name' attribute of each <series> tag<br /> -->
<labels>
<label>GDP</label>
<label>GDP Real Growth Rate</label>
<label>Infant Mortality</label>
<label>Life Expectancy</label>
<label>Population</label>
</labels>
<series id="Bangladesh" name="Bangladesh">
<value>0.02346382978723404</value>
<value>0.4083333333333334</value>
<value>0.6336032388663968</value>
<value>0.7650030807147258</value>
<value>0.11047852872277523</value>
</series>
<series id="Brazil" name="Brazil">
<value>0.1269787234042553</value>
<value>0.425</value>
<value>0.29969635627530367</value>
<value>0.8834257547751078</value>
<value>0.14247173404302946</value>
</series>
<series id="China" name="China">
<value>0.6180425531914894</value>
<value>0.7583333333333333</value>
<value>0.24473684210526317</value>
<value>0.8905730129390017</value>
<value>1</value>
</series>
</data>
I didn't change any other, just the xml file.
Thx :)
More...
[dmandrioli said:]
Hi,
The radar sample bundled with the product is designed to accept 8 categories. However, it is quite easy to fix your problem, you just have to comment these lines:
// reorder categories
var copy:Array = dataSource.source.slice();
dataSource[4] = copy[7];
dataSource[5] = copy[4];
dataSource[6] = copy[6];
dataSource[7] = copy[5];
Hope this helps,
SystemAdmin
110000D4XK
‏2008-09-24T17:31:50Z
[dmandrioli said:]
Hi,
The radar sample bundled with the product is designed to accept 8 categories. However, it is quite easy to fix your problem, you just have to comment these lines:
// reorder categories
var copy:Array = dataSource.source.slice();
dataSource[4] = copy[7];
dataSource[5] = copy[4];
dataSource[6] = copy[6];
dataSource[7] = copy[5];
Hope this helps,
More...
[picosoul said:]
That sure helped....
Thank you :)

Related Links

Error updating radarchart
Change the orientation of the category label
Labels size
Customizing radar charts angular axis labels
Custom labelFunction for radarchart
Linear Gradient as fill for RadarColumnSerie
Dragging Radar Line Series
How to change angular axis minimum and maximum?
RadarColumnSeries Remove Column Tapering on Large Values
Need to create radar chart without writing code
Radar Labels don\'t update
Radarchart gradient background
Run Time Radar Data
Rotating the angular axis
Set the chart.type="Cloumn" default
pls help me

Categories

DW
Safer Planet
IBM messaging
Sterling Commerce
IBM Blockchain
i2 Software
PowerVM Blogs
IBM Connections Cloud ...
IBM Kenexa LMS
IBM Kenexa Participate
Tivoli Security Compli...
zSecure suite
Marketing Platform
IBM TRIRIGA UX Framework
Facilities Management ...
Jazz for Service Manag...
Endpoint Protection
Python Programmability...
IBM ILOG Elixir
WebSphere ILOG Busines...
Cognos BI 10
Cognos Controller
SOA и Web-сервисы
IBM developerWorks Россия
Rational Publishing En...
Rational Developer for...
Rational Performance T...
Rational DOORS adminis...
Functional and GUI Tes...
Rational RequisitePro ...
Rational Application D...
Media and Entertainment
Automotive
Partnerworld blogs
Ajax
AIX and UNIX
Eserver
Autonomic computing
Report abuse
Objrepos - AIX ユーザー・コミ...
IBM Forms Experience B...
Part 3 - Challenge #08...
MxLoader support
Migrating to WebSphere...
IBM WebSphere Transfor...
WebSphere Commerce
IBM Support Assistant ...
WebSphere MQ
Administration
Collaboration Network
Performance / Scaling
**NEW** Sterling File ...
Connect:Express
Connect:Direct
Developer Tools, Utilt...
Sterling Commerce Stuff
Education
Gentran Integration Su...
Gentran Director
Gentran Integration Su...
Connect:Express Windows
Connect:Direct
Connect:Direct Mainframe
Analytics & Reporting
**Announcements & Ster...
Tools & Technology
C3 Analyzer Installation
Project Management and...
SDK Tools & Utilities
System Performance
Error Messages
Commerce/Order Management
Outbound planning
Configuring Warehouse ...
Product Management
Extensibility
SQLserver
Oracle
Entity/DB Framework
Console Framework (HTM...
WebSphere-Default Mess...
Questions and Best Pra...
Gantt charts
Calendar
Mathematical Programmi...
Rule Studio for .NET
Rule Team Server
FAQ
Анонсы
1С:Предприятие на DB2
Full System Simulator ...
IBM Tivoli System Auto...
IBM Tivoli Network Man...
Building Information M...
Tivoli Decision Suppor...
IBM License Metric Tool
Communications Server ...
AIX Forum for developers
AIX Security
HPC Central Technical ...
General Parallel File ...
XML and Java Technology
Working XML forum
Linux for Power Archit...
IBM SCORE

Resources

Encrypt Message



code
soft
python
ios
c
html
jquery
cloud
mobile